ASNE Awards deadline extended to Feb. 2
Scrambling to get your entries in? Don't worry. We've extended the deadline for the 2017 ASNE Awards to 11:59 p.m. EST Thursday, Feb. 2. Don't miss out on this opportunity of extra few days to submit your work!
Some things to know about the ASNE Awards:
- They are open to all newspapers, news services and news websites in the United States, including those without an ASNE member on staff.
- Entry fees are $75 for news organizations with 1 million monthly unique visitors (MUVs) or more and $40 for those with less than 1 million MUVs.
- All participating organizations must create their own account to submit entries. Be sure to check out the contest rules and categories.
- Eight of the 10 awards are sponsored and come with a $2,500 cash prize.
- For questions, contact ASNE Senior Information Specialist Megan Schumacher at email@example.com or 573-882-3792 or ASNE Communications Coordinator Jiyoung Won at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-882-2430.